Check out our workshop @ Success! Tutoring on
tuesday October 23rd at 6:30pm
What You Will Learn in Our Workshop
- How to pick the best fit colleges for your student.
- Things to consider when selecting the right careers and majors.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than the cost of a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your expected contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans, or your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your out-of-pocket costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
- What the single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars in financial aid.
- What you should be doing right now to get ready for college.
Plan to Win!
With over 4,000 colleges and universities in the United States, finding the right “fit” can be difficult. Do you want to ensure your child will be happy and successful while in college and after graduating?
One of the biggest fears any parent has is the uncertainty in knowing whether or not his/her child will be accepted to a “dream” college. College Planning Experts can ease those fears.
College is expensive. The cost can range from $80,000 to $250,000. Can you afford that?
Please join us for a free, one hour educational session that will help families with freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and college-level students.
Complete the RSVP below, or call us at (818) 800-9084.
RSVP for Our Upcoming Workshop
Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018 • 1825 West Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA 91506
Why Choose Success! Tutoring?
About College Planning Experts
We offer a full service program unlike any other college planning company in Los Angeles. We’ll help you get in, save you time, and help save you money for college. We are a group of innovative, experienced & passionate professionals who are committed to help you reach your college dreams without going broke or owing thousands in student loans.