College Planning Resources
If you want to make the most out of the college planning process then read on. We have a variety of different resources to help you get college-ready. Read the descriptions below, and if you want us to send you something, just click through to our request form. It’s that simple.
- We had a great experience with College Planning Experts. Because of their financial planning, we got an EXCELLENT financial aid package at a private school and are actually paying less than we would for a public university - all the while putting money away for our future. (more…)Lisa SarkissianParent Granada Hills, CA
- I'm telling you, no matter how much you THINK you know about college planning, you don't have enough information!! I read books, went to seminars and read articles and these guys have it down. Cynthia Wagner is SO helpful with getting you set up. Irene is helping my daughter with preparation and Brian has the financial end in a mind blowing way. TRUST ME, you CANNOT do this alone.Jennifer AudetteParent Burbank, CA
- The College Planning Experts were amazing and helped with everything from financing to editing application essays. Irene is very kind and very patient. She helped me narrow down what schools I should apply to and also helped with the application process. I am grateful for her knowledge and her very detailed edits on my essays.Neekta MehrkhodavandiStudent Simi Valley, CA
- They were there for us when we needed the most help for our children's college. Having the FAFSA done every year is a big help. I would recommend them to every college-going students' parents.Khurshid EscalanteParent Stevenson Ranch, CA
- Two free rides to private colleges and acceptance to six other schools. College Planning Experts. Best money I ever spent. Irene is amazing. My daughter is thrilled. So am I. Thanks CPE.Sari Weiner Parent Woodland Hills, CA
- If you want to take the hassle out of planning for your kids college, and want to make it more affordable, then use College Planning Experts! They are so awesome to work with, very knowledgeable, and will help you every step of the way! We had two kids in college at the same time and never had to stress about filling out FAFSA forms, how the whole process works, and how to pay for it because we had CPE!Jeanette Gregory Parent Castaic, CA